Saturday, June 9, 2007

Suit

The first will be last and the last will be first.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
The humble man does not know he is humble.
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle
than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

This man stares confidently straight
at us, while the killing fields of land development
lapse into flood planes before mighty mountains.
This is his great boast and life's work and I don't
know who he is, splendid in his tie and suit.

No One In Particular 1992
730x530mm

3 comments:

  1. Just popped over to your new website....very shmik.
    The new photo is suitably arty and sophisticated. Like the mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just carving out my own little real estate in virtual world, seeing my real world is so bereft of substance. I might as well work on the myth of David Howard, no one else will. I am thinking of changing my name to Davida Hollars cos Avida Dollars has been taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. That photo is outside a Miami art Gallery, just before I got arrested for posing by the P.D.

    ReplyDelete

Recent posts

Popular Posts

All Images Copyright D.Howard 2010