Thursday, February 7, 2008

More

Russell a friend, who attended the 'as' show opening, emailed a few photos last night. He currently has Lydia and Monica from China staying at his house at the moment - they cornered and carolled me into position for this photo.


Lydia - David - Monica

Loretta's ( the failed painter) husband appears in the next photo, as does one of my daughters and a few other long term friends. Plenty of free food was supplied by the gallery.

And this is my Granddaughter, doing a Bob Irwin at Australia Zoo last Sunday - for those who don't know we live in close proximity to the late Steven Irwin's (The Crocodile Hunter) Australia Zoo. One of my daughters works at the Zoo and gets a good deal on photos.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a pic of your granddaughter, YIKES! lol! It is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pickies David. I'm getting mixed messages from your grandaughter though!

    ReplyDelete

Recent posts

Popular Posts

All Images Copyright D.Howard 2010