Monday, July 27, 2009

Early

jugs

Some of my earlier drawings were very simple and quick – but at the time, that seemed to be enough – nothing more to say.

Typewriter

Some were more complex as I tried new things – like drawing with a rubber.

dice

Or the decorative abstract me, experimenting with photocopies and transparencies.

creek bed

Then, there was the photographer of the suburbs,

drawing on black and white 8x10’s.

chair

On the way I did a few landscapes – sort of stylised and on my terms.

 landscape

It’s all me, just different strands, little spurts – maybe all this stuff will one day come together and make an artist of me.

When I’m convinced and confident, maybe others will see this, and I will cross over – is that when your art starts to sell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts

Popular Posts

All Images Copyright D.Howard 2010